• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

Long weekend...

Anyone doing anything good?

We are hiking the same mountian FI proposed at! :) I hope he can come along and isn't stuck working....
I'm also hoping to start a new quilt this weekend!

Re: Long weekend...

• Fun! we had our long weekend for victoria day last weekend, so this weekend is being spend looking at cars for me and i have a cousins bridal shower to go to on sunday
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My FI and I are going to see his parents (who live about 3 hours away from us). We're planning to just have a fun, relaxing time with them and discuss a few wedding ideas with them.
    "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
  • Let's see... very exciting plans...

Work, work and more work. Working at a nursing home, you don't get long weekends. :) Actually, I lied. Next weekend I get a 3 day weekend.
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • I'm baaaaaaaaaack! and that means I'm trying to recover from not sleeping at all in Berlin...or on the plane. Never mind the fact that I drank wine/champagne every night.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Shtallion, what do you do there? I just finished my LNA and cannot wait to get hired into a nursing home. I have to say, as gross and as much work as it is, our clinical time there was AWESOME!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards