• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

brooke.anne

Another person I know who just recently got engaged is now getting married next July.

The list just keeps growing! haha. Granted, we have been engaged for almost 3 yrs....so I try not to let it get to me. I just feel like I should be married already. :P

One of my coworkers has been engaged for a little while and her and her FI just set a date....for next November. I was like FINALLY someone is getting married after me...I almost feel like the last person to get married!

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: brooke.anne

• Aaaah! The same thing keeps happening to me! People seem to be in such a rush, it is so irritating! I didn't really know anybody that was getting married, then right after I got engaged, BAM! like 6 people I know have gotten engaged! UGH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Same thing happened with me. About two weeks after we announced our engagement, the girl who introduced us got engaged and the broke-up about 4 months after that. Then his cousin got engaged a couple weeks ago.
  • Same thing is happening to me! Apparently next year is very popular for my graduating class to get married. And everyone is before me!
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • Same with my graduating class.  All of a sudden everyone is engaged. maybe it is just more noticible since we are already engaged and are paying attention to that stuff.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yup. I have been invited to about 2 weddings since high school and now all of the sudden I have four wedding coming up within like 6 months. It's crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards