Honeymoon Discussions

Good US honeymoon spots???

2»

Re: Good US honeymoon spots???

• California Central Coast is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My fiance and I live in California and take a trip there every year. It is secluded, there are lots of little museums, Hearst Castle, Elephant Seal Beach... Perfect place for a honeymoon, and three days would be plenty of time!

My fiance and I are going to Orlando and doing Disney World and staying at a very nice resort... Three days wouldn't be enough for something like that, though, I don't think.

Also, Sedona, Arizona is incredibly romantic and beautiful. 

Here are links if you want to look into either:
  • I was looking into Timber Tops in Tennessee. There are VERY nice cabins. Ranging prices and amenities. Near Cities like Gatlinburg and Sevierville....Which have TONS and TONS of things to do year round! Lots of Ripley's places. A saw an Aquarium, Museums, theme parks, water rafting, zip lining, fishing, hiking, skiing, mountain walks, National Parks, Zoos, ect. You can find a number of things to do between Sevierville and Gatlinburg (about 20 min apart according to google maps) Here s a link to their Honeymoon Cabins

http://www.yourcabin.com/pghoneymoon.aspx

Last Note: I am only looking into this place, so I have never been there. You can take a look at the website and decide if it is your thing or not. I love their in pool Cabins. They are average about $295 a night for the in pool cabins, but they have cabins as cheap as $155 a night (Resort Setting mostly) which includes a fireplace, pool table, full kicthen and supplies, hot tubs, jetted tubs, big screen TVs, wrap around decks, washer/dryer, ect. There are tons of options. There are plenty of cabins for $195 a week as well that have much much more including Home theater rooms, wet bars, wine coolers, arcade games, and other game tables such as pool tables, air hockey, ect (if you are into that sort of thing)  

Here is a link to one of their in cabin heated pools for $295 a night.
    http://www.yourcabin.com/804MakinWaves.aspx

All their cabins for the most part are very rustic...but they have some victorian looking cabins as well. LIKE I SAID they have TONS TO chose from.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So we decided on key west I think. Anyone know of any nice places to stay there that don't cost an arm and a leg?
  • I've always wanted to go to Key West, I'm sure it'll be gorgeous.

My FI and I have been struggling w/ picking a destination as well.  I thought it would be one of the easier decisions, but that wasn't the case. 

• NIAGARA FALLS.  Or the Grand Canyon.  I also support Boston (biased). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards