August 2011 Weddings

Honeymoon

Hey Ladies, Put any thought into where you want to have your honeymoon??We were thinking a cruise, but now because we dont want to risk getting sea sick, we are going to do 2 weeks in bahamas or bermuda.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Honeymoon

• We are actually going to go on a cruise. I went on one a couple of years ago and loved it. I know its a little risky taking a cruise during hurricane season, but I'm think we are willing to risk it. My FI grew up in the Caribbean so I think it will be fun for him to go back again.
  • Thats awesome!!! i wish i had cruising experience, then i would feel better about the whole ordeal!!!but white sand and crystal beaches sounds perfect to me... and means i need to hit that gym!!! i have 90 pounds left to go.... heres hoping
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ireland!Because FI and I have spent so much time, energy and money flying to see each other, we haven't taken all that many trips together, and the ones we have taken have all been within the US. We both want to go to Ireland more than anywhere else, so we figure we'll go there for our first trip together as a married couple (hopefully the beginning of a long career of exciting travel).Plus, I get terrible hives on my upper chest and arms when I'm in strong sunlight, so the Caribbean isn't the best idea for me. I want to enjoy my honeymoon and have pretty pictures, not spend the whole time itching.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • We are going to spend a week in the Poconos. They have really nice resorts up there. Since we both already have kids it will be nice to get away to have some husband and wife time. ALONE!! LOL!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards