August 2011 Weddings

Wow new

I just so happend to stumble on to this bored. I have been on the knot for about 2 months and just found this lol.My wedding is on August 26, 2011.Im glad to see that us august 2011 knotties have a board! woot woot! lol

Re: Wow new

• Welcome! We're still working on trying to get traffic up on this board, but it will come. Congratulations on your engagement!
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Congrats!!!!whoo hoooooo august 2011!!!!!!!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi!! My name is Lesley! Congrats on the engagement and upcoming marriage!!! Glad you found this board :)
  • Congrats!!! My name is Tina. Welcome to the board!
  • Why has the knot been soo dead lately??? You can look at all the boards and there is hardly anyone posting! Man, whats goin on? did everyone else already get married lol
  • There's always kind of a lull at this point in the fall. Most of the people who are getting married in a given year do it between about May and October, so once that's over you have some people leaving, and less posts by people leading up to their weddings asking for advice. Also, one of the biggest times for getting engaged is between Christmas and Valentine's Day, so that hasn't started yet. Once it does, there will be a lot more new people, and then the traffic for spring weddings will start up.It was like this last year too. It will pass.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Welcome, I am new to this board as well! My fiance proposed July 5 of this year, but we only recently decided on the month. Since we are waiting until after the holidays to put down our deposit on the reception site we have not *officially* set our date, but are planning on the 13th if available and doable (we are waiting on his father to find out what week he goes to Colorado every year). We are very excited to even know the month though!I look forward to getting to know everyone on here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards