Hey Ladies i borrowed this from the July board, thought it would be helpful for everyone to have one solid place to go for how-tos.
HOW DO I PUT A PICTURE IN MY SIGGY (SIGNATURE)?
1. Upload your picture to a web-hosting site. Photobucket works the best (www.photobucket.com
2. Choose the code option with the html code and post it into your signature (found through "my knot" and edit profile).
HOW DO I PUT A PIP (PICTURE IN POST)?
1. Upload your picture to a web-hosting site. Photobucket works the best.
2. Choose the direct link to the picture, you will know you have the direct link because it will end in .jpg (or other picture file). Another way to verify is to right click on the picture and go down to properties to see the URL.
3. Then go to www.tinyurl.com
to make your URLs small.
4. Use this code for the post: [img]YOUR TINY URL HERE[*/img]
5. Be sure to take out the asterick (*)
HOW DO I MAKE A BIO?
Choose a planning bio. site (most of the girls use)www.mywedding.com
. They are both free of charge and very user friendly!
Mywedding has the option for your guests to rsvp online and to request song choices for your reception. Weebly allows you to have bigger pictures and add more pages.
BIO IS DONE, WANT TO PUT IT IN YOUR SIGGY?
1. Make the URL to your bio short by using tinyurl or snipurl.
2. Use this code for a clickable link in your signature:
3.Be sure to take out the asterick (*)
HOW DO I MAKE A URL CLICKABLE IN MY POST?
1.The easiest way is to hit space and/or enter after the link.
2. Otherwise, the code to make it clickable is:
[url]YOUR URL HERE[*/url]
3. Be sure to take out the asterick (*)
WHAT IS A SIGGY CHALLENGE?
A siggy challenge is not exactly a "challenge" persay. You are not competing with anyone nor are you voting on anyone. What knotties mean by "siggy challenge" is, the board votes on a particular subject (WR or NWR) and all the girls who want to participate on that board post a picture of what pertains to that subject in their siggy.