• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

am i done till next year?

hey august brides! so i'm wondering if there's anything else i need to do now. we've booked the ceremony and venue/caterer. and we will be booking our photographer this week. we're not having a dj or videographer and my MIL is doing the flowers.

in terms of booking stuff is there anything else big you ladies are doing now? i feel like i don't need to do anything else till next year. i'll be dress shopping this september but besides that i can't see anything that can't wait.

Re: am i done till next year?

• That sounds like all the big things that need to be booked. I have all the big ones booked so now I am just working on fun DIY projects...
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • Hm... what about an officiant? wedding favors? a cake?
    If you decide to work on those, maybe spacing them out, like 1 a month will help still do wedding-related things and not do them all at once.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah, I was going to say look for officiant. Also chair covers, napkins, or other things if your venue doesn't supply what you want. Never too early to work on invitations or the guest list!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards