are you watching this!!!
August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
229 image Invited to celebrate!
191 image Remembered to RSVP!
26 image Can't make it
7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *amylydia*

• I don't even have words to explain last night... I was having a borderline anxiety attack the entire show!
  • I know! I was waiting for the commericals so I could breathe! It was so intense!

26 image Can't make it

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't cry like I did last year though.  I teared up when Meredith thought Derek was dead on the operating table but this finale was more intense than emotional.  I was a bawling idiot about a year ago when they figured out it was George that got hit by the bus and on top of that when they showed him wearing his Class As in "heaven"  I freakin lost it because all I could think about was my DH in his class As.
  • Aw that's so sad! I agree though, this was waay too intense to get sad about.

Do you think anything weird is goign to the happen at the beginning of next season because of it?

i think Derek is going to step down as Chief.

26 image Can't make it

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think he is too!  I'm not really sure how next season is going to start.  I just hope they don't do one of those fast forward a few years thing like they did with Desperate Housewives.
  • It took me a while to get back into it but that is another one of my regular shows. 

Back to Grey's, I kind of wanted Kepner (the one in love with Derek) to be killed because she really annoys me.  The only one from Mercy West that I liked was Jackson Avery anways.
  • Oh I HATE Kepner, and how she was crying harder than Meredith when they were outside the OR.
    I didn't like any of the Mercy West people either. I felt bad that Charles? died though, he wasn't HORRIBLE.
    26 image Can't make it

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kepner is just a basketcase.  I knew the shooter was in the OR as soon as I saw Hunt's face when he walked in.  But I have to say I am really disappointed in Hunt.  I really thought he was gonna bust out some Army combatives and kick his ass but instead he got shot, really??
  • I think everyone thought that too and maybe that's why they didn't have him "save the day".

I also want lexie back with mark.
    26 image Can't make it

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards