• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

Feeling lost

Hi ladies,

So I just came back from a wonderful 2 week vacation and now I'm trying to get back into planning, but I'm lost!

I just want to make sure we have the necessities because clearly my head is in the clouds.

We have the reception and ceremony locations.  Photographer.  Day of Coordinator.  In the process of booking DJ and Videographer.
Still have to look at florists.
We aren't sure we are doing a limo because I might surprise FI with renting an exotic car instead.

What am I missing?

TIA :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker image Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Feeling lost

• Have you checked out invites to decide what you like and how much you're willing to spend?

When are you looking for your dress?

Is your guest list finalized (there's still time, but for the purposes of knowing how many STD and invites you'll need to send out).

Have you scheduled a cake tasting?

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Maybe this is included with your reception venue, but caterer??  Definitely need food!
    imagePhotobucket imagePhotobucket Promote My Wedding
  • Thanks ladies!

I already have my dress, STDs are sent (due to all OOT) and food is included with reception venue.  Already went for a cake tasting too.  I feel like we are pretty on top of things, but school starts Monday so all planning goes on the back burner for the next 5 months and I still feel like we are missing something or someone important.
    Haven't looked at invites yet..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • WOW, you are way ahead of me. It seems like you have hit all the big stuff!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards