Honeymoon Discussions

"coulples" resorts

Any feedback? I am looking at this resort as I feel it is less expensive than Sandals. Any input is appreciated!

Re: "coulples" resorts

• It's a chain just like Sandals.  Some of their resorts are good and others not so much; do you have a specific resort you're looking at?
  • We visited Couples Swept Away and Couples Negril while staying at Sandals Negril.  Of the three resorts, Couple Swept Away was my favorite.  The resort is just lovely and has a great spot on the beach- central to everything!  Couples Negril was my least favorite.  It was on Bloody Bay, not the 7 Mile Beach, and you couldn't really leave the resort without taking a cab or something.  Sandals Negril was nice, but nowhere near as nice as Couples Swept Away.  

Sorry, I haven't been to any of the other Couples resorts.

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• There is an 18+ AI on Turks and Caicos that is much more reasonably priced than Sandals resorts.  I have never been there, but my parents have and they really enjoyed it.  They got a great deal from www.perx.com, so check prices out there. 

The resort has a long soft white sand beach, a flying trapeze (fun!), and free snorkel trips twice daily.   Oh and apparently a somewhat domesticated dolphin named Jojo lives in the ocean near the resort and comes over to visit guests when swimming :P

FI and I are thinking about going there for our HM :)
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards