• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

KNOTTIE OF THE WEEK: SHTALLIONCHICK1!!!!

Next in line, Shtallionchick1..........ask any question you want

My question: What age were you when you found out about the "birds and the bees"? How did you find out?

Re: KNOTTIE OF THE WEEK: SHTALLIONCHICK1!!!!

• I like that he makes me laugh and we have the best time together. I like that I could do the most boring mundane task with him, and still would have fun doing it. Mostly, I love that he is my best friend.
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • European cruise for like 3 weeks. I would want to visit all the famous cities and see everything. This would be perfect for both of us because it has the romance side for me and the history side for him. Also, we fell in love in Europe.
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • What's something you want to do/achieve in the next year?
  • If money were no object, what is the ONE thing at your wedding you would splurge on?

What has been your favorite date with your fiance?

How many kids (if any) do you want to have?
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • What is your favorite book?

The Harry Potter series.

Do you like fried chicken?

Yes, but I prefer chicken without the bone.

Where is the coolest place you have been?

Munich, Germany

What were you like in high school?

Kinda quiet, nerdy, in all the smart classes. :)

What is your favorite store?

Target, because they have everything.

What do you and FI argue about?

Sometimes he gets grumpy when he is watching sports and takes out his anger on me. :-(

What are you most excited about wedding wise?

Spending time with friends and family, and marrying the man of my dreams. :)
  • If money were no object, what is the ONE thing at your wedding you would splurge on?

The honeymoon. I would go on a honeymoon for a couple months.

What has been your favorite date with your fiance?

Probably prom 4 years ago. It was a magnificent night and really special. I can only imagine our wedding will be like that, only 5 times better.

How many kids (if any) do you want to have?

Adam only wanted 1 at first because he is an only child, but I have convinced him that 2 is the correct number.
  • What is your favorite movie?

What would a perfect weekend entail?

Are you and your FI pet people?
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt139197.aspx[/img][/url]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards