• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

NWR: 'The Bachelorette' anyone?

I'm obsessed with The Bachelor/ette series, although Ashley gets on my nerves BIG time, I'm not sure how this season will go....and Bentley is a big Dbag. Anyone else watching?? Laughing

Re: NWR: 'The Bachelorette' anyone?

• I'm watching!  I like the guy who looks like Heath Ledger but I can't remember his name...I hear ya on Ashley, I was disappointed that it wasn't the other Ashley from last season~she was much more personable.  This Ashley likes herself a bit too much, yuck :(
  • God she has a ridiculous body though. Geez. The baby voice needs to go though, she's so whiney. A bunch of them are cute though--can't keep them all straight yet!
  • This dance thing is really weirding me out...she is a bit of a show off, but if I had that body I would probably be a show off too haha!
  • JP is the one who looks like Heath L....I might be tempted to leave my FI for that cutie pie ;)
  • OH! Love him too!! He seems so sweet. And this guy Mickey is pretty attractive too.....
  • I watch, but I'm way later than you guys are... so I will have to comment tomorrow :-)
    I HATE Bentley. She's stupid though if he makes it far, because she already got warned about him.
    Anniversary
  • yeah sarah, and the previews for his comments tonight make me sick to my stomach. Bleh. 
  • Alex~Ditto Micky, love tall, dark and haaaandsome!

Sarah~we wont reveal any goods and ruin it for you lol! 
  • If you do, just make sure to come back tomorrow to chat about it again ;-)
    Anniversary
  • I caught part of it as well.  I don't have much to say tonight as I was on the phone through half of it.  I agree with pp's though, Bentley is an ass.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards