Honeymoon Discussions

Anyone who's been to Secrets Maroma

What did you do for transportation between the hotel and the airport?  There are different options but we aren't sure of what to choose.

Re: Anyone who's been to Secrets Maroma

• This isn't very helpful; but we booked our entire trip as a package through Apple Vacations, so our transport was set up through them as well

• I haven't been yet, but I'm going in the spring. When we booked, they were running some type of sale, so we did the entire package directly through Secrets, which included basic shuttle services with the price of our airfare. I think I remember reading something about there being an option to upgrade to a private car for extra, but we skipped that.

*I felt sorry for my husband before I met him. Take a number.*

• We booked our trip thru a travel agent, who hooked us up with a "limo" transport. Basically, a charter van picked us up at the airport, along with about 4 other couples, and dropped everyone off at their respective hotels along the way. Because Secrets was pretty far down the strip, we were one of the last ones to get off. If we could do it again, we would prefer another private option so we could go straight to the hotel from the airport.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards