• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

Irrational Irritations / Confessions

2»

Re: Irrational Irritations / Confessions

• Welp, I just found out that I didn't get that job I was up for.  So I guess there's no need to worry about it anymore.  :-\
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • MRadsMRads member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Yay Mr. JMo!!  That's great news!  Is he excited about what he is going to be doing?

K - sorry about the job.

BTW, Jules, I'm way bored at work today, because there isn't anything to do.  WTH is going on with the PS board?

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_irrational-irritations-confessions-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:0a97fac9-58db-4dd9-bbd5-337ebb1a50fePost:bf1fea1b-dadf-4004-96ae-66043d93782c">Re: Irrational Irritations / Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay Mr. JMo!!  That's great news!  Is he excited about what he is going to be doing? K - sorry about the job. BTW, Jules, I'm way bored at work today, because there isn't anything to do.  WTH is going on with the PS board?
    Posted by MRads[/QUOTE]

he's excited for a job! i think he'll be doing IT/stats, i'm not 100% sure

PS is crazypants today. i'm done over there... it's going to be like this all the time. with the girls from E and SB coming in to tell DJ she's being a great mod. i won't go into details.
    yet another thing that wouldn't have happened if someone who actually knew the board was mod... but whatever. it's all good over here.
    image image
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • JMo- Yay!!! Congrats to H!! Sorry the PS board is being crazy!

K - Sorry about not getting it! Less stress is better!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Julia, that's awesome! Congrats to H!

Kristen, at least you don't have to worry about it now, right? It sucks, but hopefully that leaves the door open for better opportunities.

Katie, sounds like your friend's FI needs to chill out. I had dinner with a friend tonight who is a BM in a friend's wedding. She was telling about all the drama with the bach party. I wish people wouldn't make this event so dramatic. It's supposed to happy, for goodness sake!
    image image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_irrational-irritations-confessions-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:0a97fac9-58db-4dd9-bbd5-337ebb1a50fePost:dbcf7ca5-2d90-43f1-b138-9fc4c823ec3f">Re: Irrational Irritations / Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Irritation: I was married September 24th...and my wedding photos still aren't done :-(. The contract I signed said the photos take from 10-12 weeks. It's week 13 and I'm getting ansy. I know they will be wonderful when I get them...I just have to be patient as the photographer said she is still working them and will try to get them completed by Christmas.
    Posted by [email protected][/QUOTE]
    Well that's lame o_0 Sorry.<div>
    </div><div>Julia, congrats to your H! </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm back among the living today, sort of. We have a big closing today so I forced myself to come in...turns out the closing is at the other side's office not ours. Oh well, better to have a quiet day at the office on my 1st day back. Still a bit sick.</div>
  • i'm sure no one will check this... but i made a new username. i'm going to TN, and i'll completely leave TK when this board moves over.
    with all the drama that's happened over in PS, i'm just... done. i want to be with the happy people, which is here.
  • Love you Jules. And I'm sorry =/ All that PS board stuff is pure craziness. Let me know if you find a good board on TN... i lurk sometimes but it's just not the same.

Brown - ugh that's annoying I'm sorry! I hope they get them to you soon! If it's in the contract then I would try to get some of my money back.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • I thought they were done making anniversary boards over on TN? Will we have one there?
  • why would they be done making anniv boards? i'm sure they'll move us over at some point.
  • also, i can't quote anything without giving TK my fiance's name and whatnot. weird.
  • I don't see any 2011 boards over there, but maybe they move them all over at one time at the end of the year? Hope so! I agree, I just peeked at the PS board and I wouldn't want to hang out there either. It's become an E/SB hybrid. 
  • The rumors on this board have been that they will move all the boards over together at the end of the year.  I hope that is the case.  If they do not move it over, what am I going to do at work? 

September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    image image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_irrational-irritations-confessions-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:0a97fac9-58db-4dd9-bbd5-337ebb1a50fePost:db46dcee-7eb0-4ff5-9ae6-ca5304efba64">Re: Irrational Irritations / Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]The rumors on this board have been that they will move all the boards over together at the end of the year.  I hope that is the case.  If they do not move it over, what am I going to do at work? 
    Posted by hschieferstein[/QUOTE]

Seriously!  I am so bored right now at work.  There is nothing to do, and I'm working all this week and a lot of next week.  Gah!  I hate being bored.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • I hear you- yesterday when I was sick in bed all day, I missed when this board was really active. I am not a good sick person! And clearly not a good employee...lol
  • I'm sorry Jules! I hope they do move all of the boards over, I don't know when that'll happen. I have asked with no answer.
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards