Honeymoon Discussions

Re: Has anyone been on this cruise?

• my sister did a similar one on Royal Caribean and loved it
  • I want to do that someday, but IK will not be for a while.  I have done cruises to Bahamas and loved it!
    Anniversary Visit The Nest!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_has-anyone-been-on-this-cruise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:352e071c-21be-4551-acb3-cd9229103b21Post:29dc465b-0d85-489e-a1ef-c3d33608918c">Re: Has anyone been on this cruise?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anyone been on this cruise? : This is not the same thing at all!  Most Bahamas/Caribbean cruises are relaxed and laid back, with time to sun on the beach.  This European cruise is a great way to see a lot of sights in a short time.  It comes with early mornings, schedules, and long days on transport busses.  I loved it!  But it wasn't my honeymoon!  It's hard to be romantic when your muscles are sore from climbing up the Acropolis hill in Athens to see the Parthenon!  (I never would have made it without a cane to help me on all those stone steps!) <strong>Save this trip for sometime in the future.
    </strong>Posted by CMGr[/QUOTE]

I definitly plan on it!
    Anniversary Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards