• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

AW: Check!

I finally have some new checks to share, we met with our DJ last night, and left our deposit! And we mailed our deposit today for the trolley we'll be using for transportation for ourselves and the bridal party.

We also got our engagement pictures and I absolutely love them and can't wait to start designing our guest book.

So does anyone else have any checks to share?
BabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies

Re: AW: Check!

• Congrats on the checkss!! No checks yet hopefuly within the week!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a mini check - I was able to get my FI on board with our wedding colours/theme/ and possible centrepeices - it was easy, I just told him it was either the beach chic theme with blues and greys or Pink (he HATES pink at weddings because he says it never reflects the grooms style).
  • How exciting! I don't have any more checks to share YET, but hopefully soon! 
  • congrats!! a trolley, that is soooo cool! :)

mini-checks for me: lined up appointments with two cake places and printed out our inspiration cake pics so they know what we want in our wedding cake. i can't wait to taste all the yummy goodness! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    surprise BFP 1/1/12 ~ EDD 9/10/12 ~ M/C 2/2/2012
    thank you, baby angel, for showing us we can DO it!
    appt with RE 11/1/12 ~ "you should take a HPT, your period's due soon" "yeah right"
    whoops! surprise BFP #2 11/2/12! ~ EDD 7/13/13 ~ you gotta stick, lil one!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In Response to AW: Check!:
    [QUOTE]I finally have some new checks to share, we met with our DJ last night, and left our deposit! And we mailed our deposit today for the trolley we'll be using for transportation for ourselves and the bridal party. We also got our engagement pictures and I absolutely love them and can't wait to start designing our guest book. So does anyone else have any checks to share?
    Posted by DanielleH910[/QUOTE]

hey now you gotta post pics you tease 
    image image

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • I want to see your engagment pics! I have a mini-check....I'm taking boudoir photos next Monday for FI's gift and I just got the outfits I ordered in the mail! I'm super nervous/excited!

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2uo5px1.jpg[/IMG]

August 2013 Pregnancy Blog

My Planning/Married/BUY MY STUFF Bio
  • Congrats on all your checks!

• Congrats on all your checks!! Can we see the engagement pics now.:0)
  • Where are those pics?? Laughing
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • Pretty please...post pics???
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    image image
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Sorry about the pics ladies, I had a super busy weekend, I'll post them tonight after work, I left the disc at home sorry!

BabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Congratulations!!
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! image Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards