• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

9 months

and I am not talking babies!

We are in the single digits my fellow 9-10-11 girls!
image image

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~

Re: 9 months

• ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 5 Love Its
    edited December 2010
    Yay!!!! I almost forgot!!! 

As in, I haven't looked at the calendar yet today, I didn't forget the wedding... :D

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • Wow, I can't believe it's 9 Months!! All of a sudden I feel the need to get going on all the DIY Stuff!! lol
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • 9 months to go! I can't believe that we are in single digit months already! 
    September 2011 November Siggy Challenge: First Dance Photo (I still haven't uploaded all of my wedding pictures, so here's a picture of what happens when you mix me, my bridesmaids, a man who hates to dance, and an open bar). image image

101 in 1001
  • It is kinda frightening how fast time is going!

I am not complaining though - Feels great knowing we are in single digits!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker image
  • Wow today is 12/10/10 Time is flying by! 9 months I got to get on the good foot because it will be here before we know it. Congrats to all my date twins! Whoo Hooo to us!
  • Medusia I am so with you been slacking this month on the wedding stuff and I am like EEEEEEK!

Oh well hopefully after next weekend I will get the florist knocked out...hopefully cake over the holidays.
    image image

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • WOW... I can't believe only 9 months until I marry my best friend!!! Better start some of the DIY projects I have planned.
  • CRAZY!!! Its gonna fly by and our big days will be here before we know it :)
    Sept 2011 Signature Challenge

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• <3

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
    oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay for being in the single digits!!! This months plan... check into honeymoon packages, do our bridal registry, and I will be deciding on the bridesmaids dresses next weekend!!! It all seems so crazy!! :)

In other news:
    My grandmother and I had a funny conversation the other day... When I mentioned that there is only 9 months to the wedding she's like "well... you can get pregnant in May or June and not show..." LOL I love my grandmother, she is a great grandmother to three kids but she is just dying to see me get pregnant and have a baby, so much she is encouraging me to "try or practice." lol She says back in her day a lot of women got pregnant before marrage to prove that they were fertile... I told her that society has changed and she will have another great grandchild soon enough...

Love your grandparents, they say the darndest things <3

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt117271.aspx[/img][/url]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_9-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:64e4c8b3-fc63-4ae5-b53b-3d44e5a4d4fcPost:518adfc2-3489-44e0-87bf-58510acc7185">Re: 9 months</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay for being in the single digits!!! This months plan... check into honeymoon packages, do our bridal registry, and I will be deciding on the bridesmaids dresses next weekend!!! It all seems so crazy!! :) In other news: My grandmother and I had a funny conversation the other day... When I mentioned that there is only 9 months to the wedding she's like "well... you can get pregnant in May or June and not show..." LOL I love my grandmother, she is a great grandmother to three kids but she is just dying to see me get pregnant and have a baby, so much she is encouraging me to "try or practice." lol She says back in her day a lot of women got pregnant before marrage to prove that they were fertile... I told her that society has changed and she will have another great grandchild soon enough... Love your grandparents, they say the darndest things <3
    Posted by AmyNDanKgr[/QUOTE]

Isn't that funny how taboo things can change...before it was ok, then it's not now it can be....
    image image

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Oh I know it! I just finished my sociology class and thats basically all we talked about is how things have changed in society and what things make it change... blaah... so glad that class is over! lol
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt117271.aspx[/img][/url]
  • yayy!!! its coming so insanely fast!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • courtney1188courtney1188 member
    Fourth Anniversary 500 Comments
    edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_9-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:64e4c8b3-fc63-4ae5-b53b-3d44e5a4d4fcPost:518adfc2-3489-44e0-87bf-58510acc7185">Re: 9 months</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay for being in the single digits!!! This months plan... check into honeymoon packages, do our bridal registry, and I will be deciding on the bridesmaids dresses next weekend!!! It all seems so crazy!! :) In other news: My grandmother and I had a funny conversation the other day... When I mentioned that there is only 9 months to the wedding she's like "well... you can get pregnant in May or June and not show..." LOL I love my grandmother, she is a great grandmother to three kids but she is just dying to see me get pregnant and have a baby, so much she is encouraging me to "try or practice." lol She says back in her day a lot of women got pregnant before marrage to prove that they were fertile... I told her that society has changed and she will have another great grandchild soon enough... Love your grandparents, they say the darndest things <3
    Posted by AmyNDanKgr[/QUOTE]

Haha! This reminds me of a conversation I had with my mom the other day. I was stressing about hours being cut at my job. She said, "Well, you could definitely have a new job by then, a lot can happen in 9 months!" Then she paused for a second and added, "But don't have a baby. Your dress won't fit."

• WOOT! I'm in the same boat, a little excited that time is flying & a little like "oh $hit." I feel like I haven't done enough for sure!
  • @ Courtney

God forbid if the dress doesn't fit!!! lol I Have no problem at all with being pregnant now, but I am still in nursing school and that is stressful enough let alone having to worry about being preggers at the same time as planning a wedding! lol Although one of my friends said to just have a small wedding now and the reception on 9~10~11 and I told them no... I go big or don't do it at all... I don't want to have to do it twice! lol
  • When I saw the post, I immediately IM'd FI, all caps

OUR WEDDING IS 9 MONTHS AWAY

I don't know if I'm terrified or pumped, either way caps seemed necessary
  • Egads!  I just realized the date.  It looks like i'm going to start making my dress this weekend.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_9-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:64e4c8b3-fc63-4ae5-b53b-3d44e5a4d4fcPost:939f8d4d-a9c8-4093-baab-35efd8f9f3eb">Re: 9 months</a>:
    [QUOTE]Egads!  I just realized the date.  It looks like i'm going to start making my dress this weekend.
    Posted by katschally[/QUOTE]
    wow, you go girl!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_9-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:64e4c8b3-fc63-4ae5-b53b-3d44e5a4d4fcPost:ce2c75d2-9aba-4734-aa88-3ca803dc2a6d">Re: 9 months</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I saw the post, I immediately IM'd FI, all caps OUR WEDDING IS 9 MONTHS AWAY I don't know if I'm terrified or pumped, either way caps seemed necessary
    Posted by vicki0508[/QUOTE]

Hahah me too Vicki, I sent my FI a text =)
    Sept 2011 Signature Challenge

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Side note I LOVE my photographer...her status on facebook today:

It's offical. The hot date for a 2011 wedding is 9-10-11. 6 new inquiries for that date today, but I am hanging with my homies the Leonard Family that day :) Who's open in the MKE for the date for referals?
    image image

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • YAY!!!! cant believe how fast time has gone.... before we know it we will be married, then what will we do with all this time that the wedding has taken? lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG OMG OMG I'm freaking out!!!! NINE months?!?! aayiyiyiyi.

i just found out one of the middle school teachers, who got engaged a couple months ago, was considering 9-10-11 too... i'm like crapola, because that means some of our guests might overlap. but she runs in a totally different crowd anyway.

happy 9 months, girls!!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    surprise BFP 1/1/12 ~ EDD 9/10/12 ~ M/C 2/2/2012
    thank you, baby angel, for showing us we can DO it!
    appt with RE 11/1/12 ~ "you should take a HPT, your period's due soon" "yeah right"
    whoops! surprise BFP #2 11/2/12! ~ EDD 7/13/13 ~ you gotta stick, lil one!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_9-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:64e4c8b3-fc63-4ae5-b53b-3d44e5a4d4fcPost:00f837e3-d781-4eec-8b00-60336363d4e7">Re: 9 months</a>:
    [QUOTE]Medusia I am so with you been slacking this month on the wedding stuff and I am like EEEEEEK! Oh well hopefully after next weekend I will get the florist knocked out...hopefully cake over the holidays.
    Posted by Jelenny[/QUOTE]

I know I have been getting the little things done, but ignoring the Center Pieces! I think I might need to start on them! lol
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Woo hoo!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!
  • Yay girls!   I sent a text to my FI this morning that said "in 9 months I will be your wife :)"...the one he sent back said "I wish it were 9 days"...how I love that man!
  • yippee! i put my facebook status as "9 months" and several people made preggo comments before someone caught on...i totally did that on purpose :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards