• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

Music Suggestions?

Anyone have any good music suggestions? I'm trolling for some new stuff on iTunes. I have been favoring KT Tunstall, Adele, and Gabe Dixon lately. I also like country a lot. Ready? Go! :)
image image

Re: Music Suggestions?

• I have a pretty eclectic library of music but here are some of my go to's
    Amos Lee
    Van Morrison
    Bob Marley
    The Beatles
    Kelly Clarksons got some good new stuff
    Ohhh I wonder if you know who City and Colour are?? Its a guy named Dallas Green (get it?) he is from my area but made it big with a screamo band called Alexisonfire but he sings folk music aswell, and it is amazing!!
    I reccommend The Girl and As much as I ever could..I posted a link to the music video for the Girl..DH always sings this to me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVHk4dc7yaE&feature=relmfu
  • The new one's by Lady Antebellum (sp) are really good!
    Anniversary
  • I recently bought Ben Howard's new one (Every Kingdom) & it's the first album I've bought in years that I loved every track of. I've listened to it start to finish a bunch of times and it's all good.

Duffy is always fun if you're into Adele-type stuff. She's a little sassier and less sad. I also like Missy Higgins & Tristan Prettyman a lot. 
  • If you're into country, I love Miranda Lambert. I especially love 'More like Her'. Alps, anything by The Band Perry.
    image Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_music-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:6e7aded3-1b98-461c-a2ed-80dfbce12514Post:c2c60405-8a7a-4a4f-9b3b-c0efb3e5a7ee">Re: Music Suggestions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you're into country, I love <strong>Miranda Lambert</strong>. I especially love 'More like Her'. Alps, anything by The Band Perry.
    Posted by Rockerchick842[/QUOTE]

LOVE her! 
    image Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards