• Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

TGIF!!!!

2»

Re: TGIF!!!!

• edited February 2012
    OMFG I want to scream at H.  I had complained in the past about him paying off random amounts on his credit card without checking to see if we could actually afford it.  I had a chat with him and he agreed that I'd be in charge of finances.  Yet now, when I'm out of work and have only been paying the bare minimum on my credit cards, I find out today that he paid off several hundred on one of his cards last night.  Of course he didn't bother to check to see if we could cover that much and guess what!  WE CAN'T.  I can move some money from savings to cover it, but until he gets paid next week, we'll be living on pennies.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • arrgh Kristen, sorry. We had a fight over money last night too and it sucks, especially since we hardly every argue about anything! I'm definitely paying minimums these days.
  • When we were in Seattle last year they have a game works which is like chuckle cheese ad after x time you have to have I'd which was pretty cool!
    Sept 2011 Feb...
    image image
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So heather where is your ny office? Hum?? I'm waiting for date night to start. I was supposed to be done at 3 but we had a burglary/home invasion. Date night waits. Sigh!
    imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_tgif-77?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:76511254-5879-40af-9743-1864005ce553Post:9a0df488-d1bf-4eca-9924-4397668dc40b">Re: TGIF!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So heather where is your ny office? Hum?? I'm waiting for date night to start. I was supposed to be done at 3 but we had a burglary/home invasion. Date night waits. Sigh!
    Posted by nic9911[/QUOTE]
    I don't want THAT much excitement, but your job sounds infinitely less boring than mine. Have fun on date night!
  • Dawn, I want to move to Wyoming. I have location jealously. Snow, moose...amazing!
    imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dawn, that is so funny about the moose.  I feel like that is something that is only in Wy (or Mt. Co, etc).  Definitely would not be an excuse here in Pgh.

K - sorry about your H doing that.  Hopefully you guys can get on the same page.  Money sucks.  I feel like its where most of couples' arguments lie.

Nic - have fun on date night!  Sorry it was pushed back.  H and I were supposed to have date night, but now he's out at guys night.  But I am enjoying watching chick flicks, so I really can't complain.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Nicole: Our NY office is 530 Fifth Ave, between 44th and 45th.  Are you going to be the one arresting me for being drunk in public in that vicinity?

Dave and Busters.  I love that place.  I have not been there in a while.  I had totally forgotten about it.
    September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    image image
  • Men and their money issues.  Seriously let us women take over the finances.  It will make everyone's life much easier and we will be less cranky at them and everyone wins!!
    September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    image image
  • Heather, nope absolutely not. NY doesn't really have a public intox law so boose it up. I was hoping for a knottie g2g but the city is a tad to far for me to get to next week. Port Jervis is the sad little city at the last stop of the mta. It's probably about 60 miles but takes forever on the train.
    imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards