• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

B Pic Outfits

I'm having bpics taken in two weeks, and I am at a complete loss as to what to wear.  If you were having them taken (or if you did), what would/did you wear?  I know we've had threads on this before, but my search function isn't working, and I don't feel like going through every page.

Baby boy 7.10.13

Re: B Pic Outfits

• OOO YAY!!!!

I've thought about this quite a bit cuz I think I might do them for our one year and I've got 4 outfits in mind that I would want to wear:

1. One of DH's buttondown shirts with panties underneath.

2. A corset with a thong, garterbelt, thigh high stockings and heels

3. My Slave Princess Leia costume

4. A silk/lace teddy and some kind of sexy footwear
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • I had 4 outfits: A corset from fredericks of Hollywood with matching panties and thigh high tights A tutu that I ordered from etsy and a matching bra A black babydoll lingerie thing from Victorias secret Red panties, pushup bra, and garter with my MN Twins jersey Good luck!! It's such a fun experience!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MRadsMRads member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Love, you totally should do them for 1 year.  I was going to wait, but then I saw this deal, and I took it.  In all reality, I know she has them a few times per year, and I should have waited, but I didn't.

My problem is (and this probably tmi) I just don't have that many matching things.  But maybe I should just go out and buy something.  We'll see how much/if I get money for Christmas.  See this is why I should have waited, because there are so many unexpected expenses in December.

ETA: Purple, how's little Will doing?  How are YOU doing?

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • How fun! I did the following outfits:

1. Black silk nightie thing from VS
    2. Red bra and thong
    3. White tank and red thong
    4. Jeans (topless)
    5. Completely nude (that's not really an outfit, but you could do some without clothes if you were comfortable with it)
    image image
  • What great suggestions! I dont have any since I have never done them but mayyybe for our one year :)
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    100 books in 2012 - progress 35/100 my read shelf:
    Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Topless is a good idea.  So many options.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Hooray for Boobies!
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Just to note, the nude ones only showed my top. I was covered with a sheet/pillow/etc. during those shots. The only one that shows my whole body is taken from the back. It's a good butt shot. :) (i.e. I'm not a whore and this was not a playboy style photo shoot)
    image image
  • I wanted to do a topless one but completely forgot to mention it the day of my shoot :( Will is doing good! He is 6 weeks today, which I can't believe. When people told me the first 6 weeks are the hardest I thought that seemed like SUCH a long ways to go...and now here we are!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nicole, somehow I have a feeling my H wouldn't mind if there was at least one pic that looked like it was out of a playboy shoot.

Yay for Will being 6 weeks.  Newborns scare me.  They are so tiny and helpless.  When I have kids, I feel like I'll feel a lot better once the kid gets to be 1 month, and a ton better by 3 months (or whenever they can hold their heads up.)

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_b-pic-outfits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:8b1d40ec-5d50-4d87-81c0-a81c44104802Post:527ea286-fa5b-4d55-90f3-3d7dbfa8ebb7">Re: B Pic Outfits</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just to note, the nude ones only showed my top. I was covered with a sheet/pillow/etc. during those shots. The only one that shows my whole body is taken from the back. It's a good butt shot. :) (i.e. I'm not a whore and this was not a playboy style photo shoot)
    Posted by nhahn2206[/QUOTE]

Actually that sounds pretty Playboy to me. LOL. (Not that I think you're a whore obv!). I just remember I was incredibly disappointed with the lack of naked lady parts when I finally got my hands on a Playboy. It was surprisingly tame. Like a slightly more nude Sports Illustrated LOL.  I'm still amused when I remember how disappointed I was, my imagination thought it was going to be so much more interesting!
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Haha hmmm. I can't actually say I've ever looked at a Playboy so I guess I'm assuming they're a lot more wild than they are. In any case, my nudity was photographed in the classiest of ways. ;)
    image image
  • haha you ladies are hilarious! i didn't have 'outfits' so much as "props"

I did:

1) a cute nightie (H's fave)
    2) matching bra and panty set
    3) White Sox Jersey in H's size (Gave it to him as a wedding gift)
    4) blue corset sexy thing
    5) lace boyshorts
    6) one of H's ties
  • Oh Laura, LOVE the tie idea. Hottt. And Nicole, I remember the jeans only--that was sucha  great idea. This is totally what H is getting for our one year--after all, it is the paper anniversary :)

Mandie, post the PG rated ones!!!! And have a blast!
  • The funny thing is that was one of my favorite shots from the whole shoot and H didn't even really care for it. The ones he loves the most are the ones I don't think I look great in. Meh. It's his book. :)
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards