• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

Question of the day..

Are there any new celeb crushes that you have that you didn't have when you probably should have had them??

For example: I never was in love with Zack Morris of Saved By the Bell like I am with Mark Paul Gosselaar NOW. I watched the new ABC Family movie with him in it "The 12 Dates of Christmas"... where has that hunk of man meat been!?!?

Beautiful specimen

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Question of the day..

• I was not in love with Ryan Gossling in the Notebook, but man do I love him in Crazy, Stupid, Love. Those abs are so sexy!

imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hmm. Does Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham and Snape count? I don't know if he was in anything before that that I should have had a crush on him, but I feel like I SHOULDN't have as those two characters.

But he's just so sexy. Not even hot or attractive really... just sexy.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Mark Paul Gosselaar!  Yes!  I thought he was dorky when he was on Saved by the Bell.  I wasn't into him at all.  But now... yummy.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_question-of-day-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:b6f17b12-f830-4631-81ad-70dbe25cc311Post:2e561bcf-4c51-4fe2-9bdf-dd9f2da4a514">Re: Question of the day..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm. Does Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham and <strong>Snape</strong> count? I don't know if he was in anything before that that I should have had a crush on him, but I feel like I SHOULDN't have as those two characters. But he's just so sexy. Not even hot or attractive really... just sexy.
    Posted by LoveMuffins[/QUOTE]

this x1000
    image image
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_question-of-day-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:b6f17b12-f830-4631-81ad-70dbe25cc311Post:2e561bcf-4c51-4fe2-9bdf-dd9f2da4a514">Re: Question of the day..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm. Does Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham and Snape count? I don't know if he was in anything before that that I should have had a crush on him, but I feel like I SHOULDN't have as those two characters. But he's just so sexy. Not even hot or attractive really... just sexy.
    Posted by LoveMuffins[/QUOTE]

I LOOOOVE Alan Rickman in Love Actually - LOVE him!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards