• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

January Book Club Choices

Couple things -
1) Are we continuing? I want to!
2) Should we plan on continuing on TN or should I make a group on FB?
3) Weekly book chat for December will take place on Thursday covering Chapters 1 & 2
4) I am doing this now - seeing as how people will have two weeks to find book :) Probably after the holidays, but just so people know!  Interesting choices for January!
rA Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest
100 books in 2012 - progress 35/100 my read shelf:
Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: January Book Club Choices

• 1. Yes, we should!
    2. FB group sounds good. I still don't know where we belong on TN
    3. :( I am SOOO missing book club this month! Sad!!
    4. Thanks for voting earlier! My town is pretty lame when you want to buy something specific, unless it's skis. 
  • I hope you continue!  I'll be getting a library card soon and I'd like to participate.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • I want to join in January!  Its one of my 101 things to do - join a bookclub.  Obviously I would join in with you guys!

I don't care if its FB or TN.

Thanks for doing it early.  My town isn't lame, and I can buy most anything quickly...I'm just lame and forget to do things, so doing it early is helpful.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • I am sooooo excited people want to continue!!
    I really like having a bookclub to check in and get other people's opinions
    :)
    I will make a FB group for January and then see if we wander over to TN or not.

TK is irrationally irritating me with putting posts out of order ;)
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Sterch, there is nothing irrational about the irritation.  Its SO annoying!

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Crap, I need to get reading! I stopped at the end of chapter 1 so I wouldn't get too far ahead. I'm pretty happy with this month's book choice though!

I'll do some research for the January book and vote later.
    image image
  • 1. I want to!
    2. I'd be down with a FB group
    3. Sweet
    4. I will research and then come back and vote... none of these say anything about sex in the titles so I feel like I should make a more informed decision this time. Even though it worked out really well for this month.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • 1. Yes!
    2. I don't have any of you on facebook, Is it ok if I add you?
    image Anniversary
  • I agree we should continue!
    It looks like TN does have anniversity boards, if they will make one for us I am not sure?
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_january-book-club-choices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:c3fd2acb-5a63-44f9-b39b-affcd3a76ba9Post:d100bd7a-1086-41d8-b79f-075b1a180bdd">Re: January Book Club Choices</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Yes! 2. I don't have any of you on facebook, Is it ok if I add you?
    Posted by anah09[/QUOTE]
    <a href="https://www.facebook.com/balletdawn">https://www.facebook.com/balletdawn</a><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • i voted, but i'm fairly sure i'm not going to be reading with you all.
    :)
    image image
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • Bahahhahhaa Julia :)

Add me, Im friends with Ballet!
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards