• Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

January Siggy Winner

We are all AWs ;) Favorite picture of the bride
rA Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest
100 books in 2012 - progress 35/100 my read shelf:
Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: January Siggy Winner

• I love your flowers Missy!
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • Thank you :)
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hello!!! It's been a while!!!
    I love your pic, Missy!
    Anniversary
  • Love your flowers, Missy!  Sarah, you're so pretty.

This is the one and only pic of just me that I put up on FB.  I'll have to look tonight through my cd to see if there are any more, because I wasn't really all about getting my own pic taken.  I'm so awkward in photos.  In this one I just look drunk, but I def wasn't.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Hi Sarah!!! love your pictures! Mandi - such a cute pic :)
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_january-siggy-winner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:ed6da2d8-5238-4260-ba5e-2738e46d1438Post:cb5d8eeb-1a53-47da-a180-e34175df0904">Re: January Siggy Winner</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love your flowers, Missy!  <strong>Sarah, you're so pretty</strong>. This is the one and only pic of just me that I put up on FB.  I'll have to look tonight through my cd to see if there are any more, because I wasn't really all about getting my own pic taken.  I'm so awkward in photos.  In this one I just look drunk, but I def wasn't.
    Posted by MRads[/QUOTE]

Thank you ladies!!! And I think your photos are gorgeous Mandie... I get feeling awkward in photos though. I find myself very unphotogenic, so I'm always worried when I have pictures taken.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_january-siggy-winner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:ed6da2d8-5238-4260-ba5e-2738e46d1438Post:5237426f-76fa-43de-8884-c1737c7e4ddc">Re: January Siggy Winner</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: January Siggy Winner : Thank you ladies!!! And I think your photos are gorgeous Mandie... I get feeling awkward in photos though. <strong>I find myself very unphotogenic, so I'm always worried when I have pictures taken.
    </strong>Posted by sb9411[/QUOTE]

ME TOO!  And then I make an awkward/funny face, just so it can be bad on purpose.  Somehow I find that to be better than trying to take a good pic and having it turn out poorly.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Mandie, that photo is adorable! I love it. You look so happy.

Sarah, I'm pretty sure there isn't a wedding photo of you that I haven't liked. i.e. Your're definitely not unphotogenic. Just saying.

Missy, those flowers just pop. I love them! Also, you look gorgeous!

I'm so glad I finally figured out this sig thing well enough to switch out my picture every month. That's about all I can do, but at least it's fairly easy now.
    image image
  • Thanks, Nicole.  I was happy.  I'm pretty sure that is when the dj said that he would play "little less conversation" next.  My college bffs and I have a dance to it that we do whenever we're together.  My DJ played the wrong version.  It certainly wasn't Elvis and we could barely tell that it was the same song.  He was a terrible DJ.

And Nicole, it took me almost two hours to figure out how to put a siggy pic the first time.  That's why I had the same picture for months.  I feel so dumb now, because it is so easy.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • yay!
    i might change my picture, but for now i like this one :)
  • Glad I am not the only AW here.  And I agree changing the siggy pic is much easier now that it was originally.

September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    image image
  • edited January 2012
    I don't think I have any of me alone, or close up, cuz my photographer sucked!  But I will scour through them tonight to double check.

*edited to add:  I love everyone's new siggie pics!!
    Anniversary
  • Kathy, it could be your favorite picture of you, even if it isn't just of you.  But the one you think you look prettiest, or whatever.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • ohmygoodness missy that's a stunning shot of you! 
  • edited January 2012
    thanks love :) :) EDITED once you changed your picture - you are beautiful!
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Everyone looks so beautiful.
    Julia- I love your hair! I always wanted red hair and  tried it in high school, yeah.. I'll stick with black hehe.
    image Anniversary
  • Beautiful photo Ana!
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • What a beautiful bunch!
  • Wow ladies! gorgeous!
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_january-siggy-winner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:ed6da2d8-5238-4260-ba5e-2738e46d1438Post:a492d3e9-0b8a-4b41-b827-e3ade263d605">Re: January Siggy Winner</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everyone looks so beautiful. Julia- I love your hair! I always wanted red hair and  tried it in high school, yeah.. I'll stick with black hehe.
    Posted by anah09[/QUOTE]

thanks, i love it too!
  • love all the new pics! So gorgeous!
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Finally found one that I don't hate.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_january-siggy-winner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:ed6da2d8-5238-4260-ba5e-2738e46d1438Post:944b899d-bd96-4236-a3e6-444a04b5a1d7">Re: January Siggy Winner</a>:
    [QUOTE]Finally found one that I don't hate.
    Posted by MrsKathyC[/QUOTE]

i love that picture! i wish i had better getting ready pictures like this one!
  • ya'll be too serious, fo rrlz. :]
  • word. ;) 

How the fVck are you dawny?!!?! omg I haven't talked to septy ladies for foreeeverrrzzzz. 

• edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_january-siggy-winner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:ed6da2d8-5238-4260-ba5e-2738e46d1438Post:0df6cc92-dbfe-4a45-8ece-4d378e522ffd">Re: January Siggy Winner</a>:
    [QUOTE]word. ;)  How the fVck are you dawny?!!?! omg I haven't talked to <strong>septy ladies</strong> for foreeeverrrzzzz. 
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

septy ladies... i like it
  • Love all the pics ladies! We are some gorgeous brides =)
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards