Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Sandals Whitehouse Resort

Has anybody stayed or know somebody who has stayed at the Sandals Whitehouse Resort in Jamaica? That is where we are going and it looks beautiful, I just wanted some feedback too!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sandals Whitehouse Resort

• Options
    I know someone who stayed there for a normal vaca, not HM & they said it was the BEST resort they've ever been to. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I stayed for a business trip back in 2008, which was before they did a bunch of renovations, and even before it was gorgeous! The beach is stunning, staff is incredible and the grounds are well mantained and beautiful! I would highly recommend it to anyone! ....and I will always have a soft spot for Whitehouse because I met my now husband there on that business trip :)

Here are some pics I took back in '08:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we spent 12 days at whitehouse for our honeymoon. it was wonderful.

we loved everything about the resort. the service is great, the beach is beautiful (and private), the food was delicious (i gained 7 pounds :)), and overall it was clean and well maintained.

our only complaint was that in the time we were there, the ski boat and the fishing boat were both broken for the entire duration of our trip. we had booked a fishing charter beforehand and then couldnt go. im not sure if this was something they really could have remedied or not, but we really were looking forward to water skiing and fishing. we found plenty of other stuff to do though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards