Honeymoon Discussions

Resort in Hawaii?

Quick question- My fi and I decided to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon a few months ago.  BUT we got a big Sandals brochure in the mail today and he thought it looked like something we would enjoy.. but I'm stuck on Hawaii.. Are there any suggestions for resorts in Hawaii that are exclusive and focus on a private romantic getaway like Sandals does? Thanks for the input!

Re: Resort in Hawaii?

• Well that depends on which island you want to go to, but you should know that there are no all-inclusive resorts in Hawaii.
  • Ditto pp...no AI's are the downfall, but it is a beautiful place!!
  • Actually, on the Big Island, Kona Village Resort has an all-inclusive package if thats something you really need.  Its very romantic. I booked a couple for a honeymoon there 2 years ago and they came back raving about it.  You may want to check out their website.
    "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
  • No all inclusives but FI and I stayed that the Grand Hyatt on Kauai last November at it was amazing! We loved it. We also stayed on Waikiki Beach in Oahu- but it was super touristy and we did not enjoy it as much as Kauai.
  • I think it depends on what you want to do. Sandals probably have more going on in the hotel, but Hawaii has a lot more going on outside of the hotel.
  • Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island.  We are getting married and honeymooning there. It is awesome.

• Hotel Renew is a great boutique hotel on Oahu. Turlte Bay also on Oahu is great and away from all the traffic of Waikiki.

Kualoa Ranch on Oahu has a LOT of great activities too.My husband and I went there twice to do a hike/kayak and then a 4 runner/shooting range excursion during our honeymoon.

http://gopackandtravel.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards