Connecticut

Distracted!

I am having one of those weeks in the office where I can't focus on work at all....I am totally distracted for two reasons: 1- I can't stop thinking about my wedding plans (as usual) and 2 - my vacation is next week, so I can't stop thinking about that either!

Which got me thinking.....anyone have an exciting vacation planned this summer?

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Distracted!

• Carebear62584Carebear62584 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish! We took a cruise last summer and want to go to Hawaii next summer for our honeymoon so it's not really in our budget this year.  We are planning to take a road trip to Michigan to see his cousins in August though.  That will just be gas and spending money so I think we can swing that.
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No super exciting trips this summer. We went to Florida in December and took a mini trip to Philadephia last summer. I think now we're in money-saving mode until the wedding and honeymoon! We'll probably make a few day trips to NYC and maybe Long Island and Block Island but that's probably it. 
    Where are you going for vacation??
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Just going down to LI sound with my family. My sisters, brother and I all take the same week off so we can hang out at the shore together. It's nothing tropical or fancy, but we have a ball every year. So naturally that's why I'm so distracted from work!
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh fun!  By the way, I just noticed it's 1 year til your wedding. Happy Negative 1 year Anniversary! :)
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! That's so funny, FI was also calling it our "negative 1 year anniversary" and I thought that was so cute. I made him take me to dinner to celebrate :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards