Connecticut
Options

Photo Booths?

Does anyone have any recommendations for rental photo booths? My ceremony and reception will be at Water's Edge in Westbrook. Thank you!

Re: Photo Booths?

• Options
    dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using http://partybooths.com/. They are very reasonably priced and have the larger size booths, which was very important to me.
  • Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Water's Edge is beautiful! I've never used them but I have an appointment with After Hours entertainment and they included a card for photoboothtoday.com The link is also on After Hours website
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister is using Photo Booth Today.  We saw them at a couple of bridal shows and they have a really good price that includes a custom photo album.  Their photo booth is large enough to hold up to 10 people which was important to us also.  www.photoboothtoday.com.Good luck...s/n.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I rented from RI photobooths. I really wanted an actual photobooth! They were the only company I could fine that offered those. Their webstie is: www.riphotobooths.com The guests get to pick black and white or color photos. You get to personalize the strip in the middle. Also, you can buy a book with all the pics in it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer has a photobooth, which we used through her. The price was AMAZING compared to others that we searched for...if you do not have a photog yet, check out parsonsphoto.org, she is AMAZING!!!! tell her Mallory sent you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards