Connecticut
Options

RSVP What do you think

What do you think about my rsvp cards?  One we make our final menu choice i will change the choices alittle ie.. chicken marsala or stuffed shrimp or whatever.. I hoping by ____ seats reserved will cut down on extra guest the favour of a reply is requested before m_____________________________   _______ accepts     _______ regrets   ____ Prime Rib   _____ Chicken    _____ Fish  _____ Seats have been reserved in your honor

Re: RSVP What do you think

• Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry its alitlle more spaced out than this dont know what happened when i copied it
  • Options
    dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's what I did.... "We have reserved ____ seats in your honor" at the top. Definitely has helped so far.
  • Options
    rel830rel830 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you write "favour," should you also say "honour"? (I'm not a fan of using those spellings so I never investigated, just wondering if you're supposed to be consistent.) I would be a little worried that if you tell people how many seats are reserved for them, they might not say if they are using all of the reserved seats or coming solo, etc. Maybe you could add a line for number of people attending?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dpantaleoni... do u think __- seats reserved is better at the top under the reply date or on the bottom rel830.. thanks for catching "honour"  but i think when the select the dinner choice i would know how many.. i might have to think about adding something like inital next to your choice  
  • Options
    dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I put mine at the too b/c I thought there eyes would be more drawn to it that way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dpantaleoni.. i switched it around looks much better at the top thanks the favour of a reply is requested before may 20   We have reserved ____ seats in your honour   m_____________________________   _______ accepts     _______ regrets Please initial an entrée selection for each guest     ____ Prime Rib   _____ Chicken Francaise    _____ Fish  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would put _ Seats will be reserved in your honour.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey girls i reposted this ... i think i messed it up sorry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards