Connecticut

Photo Spot Recommendations

Hi Ladies,I don't post much on here, but i have about 18 days to go.  I really need help for recommendations for wedding day pics.  We are getting ready in Derby and ceremony is in Shelton and reception is in Ansonia.  I was thinking of the Huntington green which almost looks like the Derby green and my Photog suggested the Kellog Estate which I had totally forgot.  I must mention we are doing most of the pics before the ceremony so this is why I am asking for your recommendations.  TIA

Re: Photo Spot Recommendations

• starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boothe Park in stratford has a rose garden.  a bit out of the way, but its close to the shelton border.the huntington green is a good idea!  (i am getting married at my parents house right up the street from there, same day!  i'll keep my eye out for you!)there is also a park by the bunny fountain in trumbull (around nichols ave i think?) that has a gazebo and whatnot.did you or FI go to any of the area schools?  you can always go take pics there...indian wells might let you take pics there.  there is also a small reservoir type thing by shelton high that has a path going through it.indian ledge in trumbull is another option.  the yale boat house might let you take pics there, not sure though.  warsaw park in ansonia may be an option.if i think of anything else i will definitely let you know!  G/L!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you. You have mentioned places I have not thought about.  We will look into them.  Please keep them coming please.And good luck to you too.  Wow same day are you excited?
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got ready in Shelton too :)Have you thought about Riverview Park in Shelton to take pictures, theres a couple of cute places in the park that overlook the river.
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am SUPER excited!  i cant believe its almost 2 weeks away!are the beaches too far for you guys?  the pier at the Benson Marina in Fairfield is really pretty...there are also the stratford and milford beaches a bit closer...i know Silver Sands doesn't charge admission or anything.  the Milford green is also another option!  it's gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards