My HM options (or lack thereof) have my head spinning!
Here are the details:
- Date: Last week of June/first week of July
- Budget: Under $1500 a person STRICT BUDGET
- Restrictions: We need a place with safe water to drink and no cruises! I get very motion sick on water (even large boats)
- Ideally: A mixture of beach relaxation and adventure -- hiking, kayaking, etc.
- Must Have: All-Inclusive!!!!
- Dream HM if price were not an issue: 2-3 days on an African Safari and then relaxing on the beaches of Seychelles or Mauritius
I know.. I'm picky... That's the issue! Mexico/DR are in our price range, but I am too nervous about the water (I know some resorts have filtering systems, but I am very sensitive and don't want to risk being sick on my HM). Costa Rica would be amazing, but the weather might be an issue that time of year and same with the cost.... we could get an all-inclusive in our budget but wouldn't be able to afford any excursions.
Not sure where else?! Turks and Caicos is a possibility...
I don't know! Help!