Connecticut

E-pics advice - especially Erik Maziarz girls!

Hi ladies,So I have our e-pics scheduled for Oct. 11th. Of course I just came down with a cold so I am going to be chugging OJ this week to make sure I don't have a red nose next Sunday! I'm getting a haircut tomorrow and also I'm starting to pick out clothes for the two of us and was wondering:How long did your e-pic session last?How many outfits did you use?What did the two of you wear?Erik or Carla girls would be especially helpful! Right now I want some pics of us in our college sweatshirts. I have two other outfits in mind for myself, but trying to match my FI is what I am struggling with. He doesn't wear button-downs with jeans, mostly just polos and tee shirts, so I want him to look nice but also look like himself. Any advice? Thanks!

Re: E-pics advice - especially Erik Maziarz girls!

• dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erik is our photog for our wedding Saturday...we actually booked him before he joined up with Carla. He has been great! My FI HATES pictures...but they are my favorite thing, so it's been interesting. I didn't push the engagement session b/c I knew how uncomfortable FI was, so it only lasted about 1.5-2 hours. Erik met us in the town we live in and we just walked around on the main street (cute little town) and in the park. We only did one outfit b/c that was difficult enough to get FI to do, but we both worse jeans and nice t-shirt style shirts. Here is the link if you want to take a look: http://www.erikmaziarz.com/2009/08/danielle-scott-engagement-shoot/
  • edited December 2011
    I did not shoot with Eric or Carla, but I can give you some general feedback on how our session went (we did ours about a week ago): 1. Our session lasted about 2 hours. 2. We each wore 1 outfit, but had brought a second one but never got the chance to change into it since we were so busy wandering around the city. 3. I wore a white cami under a black wrap sweater with 3/4 sleeves, dark jeans, black flats. He wore a white designer button-down with some funky grey embroidery down the sides, dark jeans, black shoes.
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • edited December 2011
    My session was 2 hours long in Beacon Hill/Public Gardens.  I only wore one outfit, but I had packed an extra sweater to change into.  I ended up not putting it on.  DH wore a sweater, I wore jeans and a velvet blazer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards