Connecticut

AW: Surprise shower

I posted this on the November board too. I really have some great friends... I wasn't expecting a shower since my friends live in Maryland and my family is overseas.So I had a surprise bridal shower this weekend. Everyone, including FI was in on it and I had no clue. We moved from Maryland about a year and a half ago so most of our friends (including my MOH) are still there. So MOH called FI to ask a "computer question" and also told him (I thought) that her and her husband was getting us engagement pictures as our present. Well, that was all a big lie!We got down there, hung out with MOH and her husband and twins and they told me that MOH and I could drive together and FI and MOH's husband would follow with the kids - this is all very normal that the boys want some guy time so I thought nothing of it. Well, we get to the inner harbor where I thought the pictures were going to be taken and MOH tells me that we are meeting the photographer inside a restaurant right by the harbor. I still have no clue. We walk in and I see one of my other friends - I think I stood there and just stared at her for a good 10-15 seconds before I realized what was going on. It was really fun and great to see my friends since I hadn't seen some of them for over a year! I am somewhat gullible but I am impressed (and a little scared) how well FI and MOH managed to pull it off!

Re: AW: Surprise shower

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards