Connecticut

Stew Leonards Flowers

Has anyone used Stew Leonards for their flowers?I heard they were really good but wanted to hear some reviews/also pricing info?

Re: Stew Leonards Flowers

• edited December 2011
    This probably isn't the exact answer you're looking for, but...I was in a wedding for a friend who used the Stew Leonards in Danbury for her flowers. No complaints about the quality or the work put into making the bouquets. Gorgeous, fresh flowers: roses and lilies. My friends' only complaint was that she was not told until the day before that there would be an EXTRA charge for "out of area" delivery. She wanted the flowers delivered to Washington, CT (about 45 minutes away from the Stew Leonards store). Once she found out there was nothing she could do, but she was annoyed by the fact that they weren't up front with her about the delivery charge. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!Thats good to know
  • dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually used Floral Designs by Nancy in Danbury (she works out of her house).  She used to be Stew Leonards main floral designer but left because she hated how they would overbook every weekend and have at least one wedding that gets very messed up or that they forget about as a result.  SHe was VERY affordable, GREAT to work with and did amazing work.  Let me know if you want more info or to see pics (danielle.pantaleoni@gmail.com).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards