Connecticut

Driving Directions?

Our invitations have arrived YAY and it's going to be so much fun putting them together but it puts the fact that I haven't done the directions for them yet front and center.  Aqua Turf gave us their standard map/direction card but since we aren't having our ceremony there and the majority of our guests are traveling from all over CT, Mass, and RI. I have no idea where to begin.  I know most people are going to pop the addresses in their Tom Tom's or Garmins but I also know I have to include directions.  How is everyone doing their driving directions?  Any suggestions for guests traveling from everywhere? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.  TX!  

Re: Driving Directions?

• edited December 2011
    Do you have a wedding website? I know a lot of my guests got tips on hotel blocks, ferry times, driving directions ect from the wedding website.
  • mlprck27mlprck27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am def going to have all of the information on the wedding website too including a map from weddingmapper.com which allows guests to put in all needed addresses. Including hotel, ceremony, hotel, rehearsal dinner addresses etc. and your guests can print directions from their address to the ceremony, etc using this.  I've heard that some people print directions for people from each individual address but with such a large guest list I feel like that would take me forever.  
    I wish we could just put a card in that said please enter such and such address into your Garmin... follow directions... you have reached ur destination lol   
  • mlprck27mlprck27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Directions DONE! YAY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards