Connecticut

tent & porta potty rentals

I am planning for a June 2010 wedding at my parent's beach house on the water.  the reception will be on the grounds and am starting to look for tents- has anyone done this and looked around? any reccomendations of places and lower prices??
Also, we are going to bring in the trailer porta potties where there are a couple bathroom stalls inside- suggestions on places to rent either of these for good service and good prices? THANKS! :)

Re: tent & porta potty rentals

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tent-porta-potty-rentals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:21bddf74-22ed-4b25-a9e8-6139cf8ed124Post:9791e51e-4825-44a3-82fd-64b12da267f2">tent & porta potty rentals</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am planning for a June 2010 wedding at my parent's beach house on the water.  the reception will be on the grounds and am starting to look for tents- has anyone done this and looked around? any reccomendations of places and lower prices?? Also, we are going to bring in the trailer porta potties where there are a couple bathroom stalls inside- suggestions on places to rent either of these for good service and good prices? THANKS! :)
    Posted by timliz[/QUOTE]

I can ask my friend who got married last year...she had a backyard wedding at one of the other BM's house and did the tent/porta-potty thing...
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • jmestylejmestyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My family uses this place for all sorts of parties/picnics and I use them for my business
    Its in Cromwell
    http://www.edgewoodpartyrentals.com/

• edited December 2011
    I'd love it if you ask you friend who she used.
    And thanks for the link!
  • edited December 2011
    My friend said that she used Taylor Rentals in Westbrook for the tent.  She said that she ended up with a fair price and the lady was really nice.  Mentioned that the tent had a hole and the coffee pot didn't work (not sure why she mentioned a coffee pot as this was via text lol)....for the porta potties, they used some garbage company local to Haddam (where the wedding was).
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011

http://www.royalrestrooms.com/Restroomtrailers.html

I haven't used them personally by my bff used to work with the GA location and said they were great.

Experience the Difference with Royal Restrooms in Connecticut

Specializing in full service portable restrooms and portable shower trailer rentals, Royal Restrooms® is a nationwide company committed to providing high quality portable restrooms trailers and portable shower trailers to serve your event guests with comfort and style. Whether your event is an intimate outdoor wedding, private party, building remodel, large festival, or a national event, Royal Restrooms® can easily provide a wide variety of portable restroom trailers - including ADA handicap portable restrooms and handicap shower trailers - to accommodate any outdoor restroom facility need.

Good Luck!!!

• tammyo21tammyo21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We used CT Party Rental for our tents, chairs, tables, dance floor and linens.
    For the port a potty we used a small trailer with 1 side each for M/F from a place in Canton/Avon area - for $800 I think.  The larger trailers usually start at $1500

-Good Luck!

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tent-porta-potty-rentals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:21bddf74-22ed-4b25-a9e8-6139cf8ed124Post:9791e51e-4825-44a3-82fd-64b12da267f2">tent & porta potty rentals</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am planning for a June 2010 wedding at my parent's beach house on the water.  the reception will be on the grounds and am starting to look for tents- has anyone done this and looked around? any reccomendations of places and lower prices?? Also, we are going to bring in the trailer porta potties where there are a couple bathroom stalls inside- suggestions on places to rent either of these for good service and good prices? THANKS! :)
    Posted by timliz[/QUOTE]

We have beautiful trailers and would love to be a part of your wedding day, however we are all the way in Florida.  I don't know any companies off hand at the moment in your area.  I highly recommend using an independently owned company and request to see the actual trailer you want to rent.  Nature's Calling out of Charleston, SC has beautiful trailers and they will provide all over the states.  If you don't have luck with the local companies, try them.

Good luck to you.
    Congratulations!!
    Jennifer Corrigan T&M Portable Restrooms, Inc www.tmrestrooms.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards