Connecticut
Options

Small check

I was catching up with an old college friend in Vermont recently, who happens to be a phenomenal photographer, and we picked a date for her to come visit to do an e pic session. I'm very excited because, 1) I love her work (i would have her do the wedding in an instant, but she's a close friend and I want her to be able to relax and enjoy herself) and 2) we've been engaged for almost a year now and still haven't gotten around to this (but we're not getting married till sept 2012, so there's no big rush.

So now I have a few months so get serious about my diet and exersize. And pic a spot or two.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Small check

• Options
    Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check! We're doing our e-pics in about 2 weeks... so excited!   Be sure to share once you get them done :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    cdbishopcdbishop member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's exciting.  I think using someone you know is great, but just think about their position as a photographer before deciding on that.  Being a friend you would invite to the wedding, they may not be able to enjoy the wedding like they would if they were just a guest. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards