Connecticut

DUEL QUESTIONS, La Bella Vista and dress shopping

Has anyone worked with La bella vista in waterbury? any insight to how good they are. Also has anyone gone to the bridal shoppe in wariwck RI? I'm going to be going there since I LOVE alfred angelo, but ive read so many horrible reviews of the signature stores. Any insight would be nice. Thanks all.

Re: DUEL QUESTIONS, La Bella Vista and dress shopping

• We checked out La Bella vista.  While the grounds and the bridal suite is beautiful I didn't really care for the ballroom.  Our wedding being in October and having older people coming I didn't want to use the outside pavillion that they have.  Since your wedding is in May that wouldn't really be a factor.  We ultimately fell in love with a different place and will be getting married there in 2 weeks! Good luck on your search!
  • I am having my shower at LaBella Vista. They were very easy to talk with and get in contact with. My mom did most of the meetings with them since I am out of state. I know all the local restaurants that all the owners are a part in and all the food is amazing!!!!! They were also very helpful with switching the menu's and picking what I wanted and adding stuff in :)

i had an appt up in MA to look at dresses but found the one I wanted to see in CT and didnt have to go up :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The food at La Bella Vista is great. I will be having my shower there :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards