~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~HUMP~

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF: Why must my cat wake me up almost every morning around 2 or 3am trying to hack up a hairball ON MY BED? WHY? I can't wait for her new hairbrush to come this weekend, so i can get rid of all her nasty undercoat that she keeps swallowing. i need a good nights sleep.

Rant: see above. and...work.

Rave: my photos from HK should be coming in the mail soon....GOD im so excited i could squeal :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hump-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:2f5d3fe2-94da-43d7-b588-eca4485fe01aPost:f76c4738-1431-40ba-b5e2-7a18cf226029">Re: ~HUMP~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rave: my photos from HK should be coming in the mail soon....GOD im so excited i could squeal :)
    Posted by GracefulMeadow86[/QUOTE]

Yahoo!  Hoep you love them all - the blogged photos came out spectacular!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR (kinda?):  I ate WAY too much at the Big E yesterday!!!  ;) 

Rant:  Now I have to find the motivation to get back into a workout routine...  But heading to Minneapolis all next week for work - and its SO hard to workout when traveling!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF?: I pulled some sort of muscle in my butt and its killing me!
    Rave: it's going to be sunny and warm today - yay!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hump-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:2f5d3fe2-94da-43d7-b588-eca4485fe01aPost:b88062ec-6410-42b4-9b0c-ddd8fdc32ade">Re: ~HUMP~</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~HUMP~ : Yahoo!  Hoep you love them all - the blogged photos came out spectacular!
    Posted by ali79ger@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

me too!!!!!!! ill be sure to post more once i get them :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rave: Had my makeup trial yesterday and totally love the final look!  Also bought my shoes for the wedding at $16 from Nine West clearance online.

Rant: Why is it only Wednesday?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: This week is dragging and I'm obnoxiously bored at work.

Rave: Went for an hour walk with the dog last night and it was wonderful - hope to do it again today or tomorrow.

WTF: See rant.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rave - 1\2 at work for me so I can FINALLY change my name so I can legally sign Mrs Z! pretty excited. Not so exited abotu running all over New Britski to do it though.

This week is going by soooooooooooooo slowwwwwwww. I want it to be the weekend so I can do my "wifechop/major dye job" then go debut it at the Big E.Cool
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rave: Changed my name and got my new license yesterday at the DMV. And, only was there for 1/2 hour.

Rant: Braving the Social Security office today to do the same. Hopefully it's not bad!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wtf: is up with this awful cold, my throat is killing me!!!!

rant: see wtf, i need to be home!

rave: invitations cam elast night...going to stuff them tonight!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

WTF:  My office is falling apart.  People are quitting and everyone has a bad cranky attitude.  It's unhealthy and I don't want to be here.

Rant: The band that we were going to switch to is now booked.  WAH.  My own fault for getting my hopes up and straying from the original plan of a DJ.

Rave: We started to book our Honeymoon.  Greece here we come!  All the hotels are booked just need to book the flight.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant- I'm getting really antsy not working... its been almost a month and I'm going crazy- I feel like a bum! Next Wednesday can't come soon enough!

Raves- 1. Had a consultation with Jane from Just for You last night- she's as awesome as all you ladies have said! The contract will be in the mail asap :o) 2. Used my spa gift certificate from graduation- 90 min massage, facial and foot reflexology = pure heaven!!! 3. Today is gorgeous!!!! Taking the pup for a nice long walk today :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hump-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:2f5d3fe2-94da-43d7-b588-eca4485fe01aPost:0510b3ad-bdf1-4eba-809e-7e2b2f5b9ce7">Re: ~HUMP~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rave: Changed my name and got my new license yesterday at the DMV. And, only was there for 1/2 hour. Rant: Braving the Social Security office today to do the same. Hopefully it's not bad!
    Posted by crushme8602[/QUOTE]

I went to the Middletown SS office and was there for maybe 10 minutes. I spent more time looking for freakin' parking then inside the office.
  • Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just a Rave: (and a check) About to send in our honeymoon deposit for HAWAII!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards