Connecticut

Back-up Indoor Photography Location near Stonington?

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for indoor locations to take photos in the Stonington area incase we get some really heavy rain on our wedding day (light rain I don't mind, it's the hurricanes I worry about)

Ceremony and reception are both in Stonington so I wouldn't want to go too far from there, although we do have a fair amount of time between the two so some travel will be okay. 

The church itself we might have some time in after the ceremony, but not much until they need to set up for the vigil service and the reception has some indoor space, too, but not much.  Guess I'm just wondering if there was anything more interesting in the area we could look into. 
Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Back-up Indoor Photography Location near Stonington?

• I ran into the same issue- You could use the Westerly Library if needed. It's a beautiful old library and there are lots of cute little photo ops...
  • oh that's an excellent idea, thanks!  i was starting to think the library in stonington borough but the westerly one is much bigger and prettier and really not that much farther.

Thanks again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards