• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Connecticut

AW & Rave: Food Tasting!

Ahhh! We just finished our tasting at Latitude with the caterers (Coastal Gourmet). One more thing out of the way and we got to taste some great stuff, see our venue again, and everything was so thoughtfully done with packets for everyone to rate the food (on 2 cards - one for ourselves, one to give to them to discuss at our details meeting, which is next week, a letter to each couple detailing next steps for future meetings, preliminary venue layout, directions to getting in touch with the pastry chefs for cake tasting etc., a blog invite to fill out, and wedding trivia, and seated us with couples who were getting married at our venue/also coincidentally a girl from my high school lol). We even saw our photographer there taking pictures of the event and he brought samples of his work done at other weddings at the Seaport!

Such a great day! :). We have our details meeting with them next week to finalize everything and then our meeting with the JP while we're in Mystic to plan the ceremony and I will be contacting the pastry chef to talk cake!!!
"I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: AW & Rave: Food Tasting!

• Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_aw-food-tasting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:42394600-423f-4b70-b092-57529283bc91Post:54bacd0c-5094-481a-a8a5-902e38cc67ef">AW & Rave: Food Tasting!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahhh! We just finished our tasting at Latitude with the caterers (Coastal Gourmet). One more thing out of the way and we got to taste some great stuff, see our venue again, and everything was so thoughtfully done with packets for everyone to rate the food (on 2 cards - one for ourselves, one to give to them to discuss at our details meeting, which is next week, a letter to each couple detailing next steps for future meetings, preliminary venue layout, directions to getting in touch with the pastry chefs for cake tasting etc., a blog invite to fill out, and wedding trivia, and seated us with couples who were getting married at our venue/also coincidentally a girl from my high school lol). We even saw our photographer there taking pictures of the event and he brought samples of his work done at other weddings at the Seaport! Such a great day! :). We have our details meeting with them next week to finalize everything and then our meeting with the JP while we're in Mystic to plan the ceremony and I will be contacting the pastry chef to talk cake!!!
    Posted by Karebear852k3[/QUOTE]

Ditto Karebear's RAVE!!!!  It was such a great time.  I was really impressed with the whole setup, and everyone loved the food!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards