Instead of doing table numbers, we decided to name the tables after significant places to us. So we drove around and snapped some pictures and used one's that we already had. We printed 5x7's, I mounted them, printed their little description of why they were important to us and painted these little picture stands I found gold. They came out better than I thought!
Since some of you might now the spots here's what they are:
1. Spris - The restaurant where FI and I had our first date (it's now closed
2. Plenty of Fish - FI and I met on a cheesy on-line dating site
3. Black Bear Saloon - After dinner on our first date we headed over for a drink where FI actually spilled a drink UP my dress. It slid out of his hand and landed bottom down splashing his beer up my dress
4. Murphy & Scarletti's- We went out on a 2nd date the same weekend and he introduced me to all of his friends here
5. Hammonasset - Our first sunset walk and the first pic of us taken as a couple
6. Grand Central Station - Where FI proposed
7. Constitution Plaza - Where we first laid eyes on eachother
8. Hartford Parking Garage - Our first Kiss
9. Zinc- A yummy restaurant in New Haven where FI first told me he loved me on my birthday
10. The Landmark Cafe - A yummy little restaurant where we have breakfast every sunday morning
11. The Gathering - Little breakfast place in Marlborough where FI took my Dad to breakfast to ask him for my hand
12. Tuckers Bistro - Newport. This is where FI was suppose to propose, but technically during his proposal speech the fire alarm went off and killed his plan
Anyone else doing or did something besides table numbers??