Connecticut

Can't believe it!!

I just have to explode somewhere and can't do it here at work... I can't believe I'm getting married THIS MONTH!!  When did this happen?!?!?  2 1/2 weeks to go! So excited! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Can't believe it!!

• estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!  That is SO EXCITING!  I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you...I'm sure they will! :)
    Photobucket
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!  So excting??

What else do you have left to do??
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!  Very exciting!  What's left to do before the big day?

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    YAY! It will fly by! 
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i am very happy for you.... make sure you relax!
  • edited December 2011
    I have to print out the place cards, make the bathroom baskets and OOT bags, and that's really it!  We received ALL RSVP's before the deadline so our seating chart is FINISHED!  I also have to print the thank you notes on the OOT bags and the little notes to go next to the bathroom baskets.  My aunt and mom are making plates of Italian cookies (family tradition) and will be doing those for us (those are our favors too!) and really that is it! I have my final fitting and final hair cut this Saturday!   

Because I don't have much left to do, I am just anxious to get the day here--and hope all of this winter's snow gets over and done with ASAP! :)  I'm so giddy all the time it's sickening! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Eeeee! I can only imagine how excited you are! Glad things are running smoothly in your last few weeks! :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards