Connecticut

HK Photography Wedding Pics

Hi Ladies!  I know I haven't been around much, but I wanted to let you know that I posted a small selection (lol) of pro pics from our wedding on FB.  Here is the link in case you'd like to see.  I laugh when I say 'small' because I've posted over 100 and it was HARD to narrow it down to that.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=447961&id=808905503&l=f0a06c46a2

FYI, I have security set on the photos, so if you can't view them, friend me and mention TK.  I'll add you.
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: HK Photography Wedding Pics

• edited December 2011
    they are GORGEOUS!!!! i really seriously cannot wait for them to take mine at the end of july!

your wedding was absolutely beautiful

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • vrichardsonvrichardson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Your photos are EXCEPTIONAL. It makes me soo excited to see these. I can't wait tell they do my wedding!. Congrats!
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are those gold shoes the Blowfish peep-toes like mine!?

Love the photos - LOVE. But I am a huge fan of HK's work, so me loving them was a given. :)
  • edited December 2011
    They came out awesome!!! I "liked" them on FB haha :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hk-photography-wedding-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:493c1634-8da5-4a5f-96a5-d0048e6fad24Post:d23d446b-99ab-40ca-a0eb-881814b19c54">Re: HK Photography Wedding Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are those gold shoes the Blowfish peep-toes like mine!? Love the photos - LOVE. But I am a huge fan of HK's work, so me loving them was a given. :)
    Posted by ggmae[/QUOTE]
    Hi Gretchen!!!  I ended up wanting a heel, so I got an additional pair of pink shoes (that you see in the pics).  I had the pink Blowfish ones like yours also as my backup flats for the reception, but I didn't end up wearing them. :-(  The gold peep toe shoes are Steve Madden.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, well either way the shoes were great all-around and you looked stunning! I love your dress, hair, colors, everything!

A friend of mine is using HK for her July 10th wedding and another good friend of mine booked him for next year because she loved my pictures so much!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous photos!!  You had such a beautiful wedding.  And I can't wait for HK to take my photos next year!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards