Connecticut

Lauren - Dana Bartone or Namoni's?

Has anyone used her?  I don't know if I should have her come to my hotel and do hair and make-up for me and hair for my bms or go to namoni's myself.  Namoni's won''t come to me as I don't have 3 bm for hair and 3 bm's for makeup.

Re: Lauren - Dana Bartone or Namoni's?

• edited December 2011
    I'm  using dana. I haven't done a trail with her or anything yet but she comes very highly recommended, plus her prices seem a lot more reasonable
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Naomi's! I haven't done my trial but I was in a wedding and the whole BP used their services! They were fantastic! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm, I prefer Dana's looks out of those 2. 
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Lauren from Dana's salon did my hair and some of my BM's hair and did a fantastic job! If nothing else, I would go with Lauren at Dana's just for the convenience of them traveling to you on your wedding day. It makes a huge difference as everything is already crazy enough that day!

• edited December 2011
    Dana all the way! :)
    abc
  • edited December 2011
    I agree... Dana.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Naomi and Anglea.  I have 4 BM's in my bridal party, so they are traveling to our hotel.  I can send you the link to my before and after make-up pic if you are interested.  Naomi did an amazing job on my make-up and my hair trial with Angela is in November. :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_lauren-dana-bartone-namonis?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:4c71a6ff-26ca-41cf-b869-600192b048aePost:2147e393-1100-477f-89ba-283694d1fbc8">Re: Lauren - Dana Bartone or Namoni's?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lauren from Dana's salon did my hair and some of my BM's hair and did a fantastic job! If nothing else, I would go with Lauren at Dana's just for the convenience of them traveling to you on your wedding day. It makes a huge difference as everything is already crazy enough that day!
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

All of this exactly!!! Lauren was great.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Lauren from Dana did my hair as well as some of my BM's along with Lee and Janice for make up as well :)  LOVED her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards