Connecticut

June 11, 2011 Bride

any twins out there?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: June 11, 2011 Bride

• edited December 2011
    No, I'm September of this year, but your reception is in New Haven?  Where?  We are using the New Haven Lawn Club. 
  • edited December 2011
    Nope, June 24th, 2011 :) But yay for another June 2011 bride!!!  Welcome to the CT board. 
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not a twin- I'm 1 week later but it'll be fun planning together!
  • edited December 2011
    Not a twin, but June 18, 2011!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Me!

June 11, 2011 right here :)
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011

getting married at Anthony's Ocean View .. ceremony on beach and the reception at the venue.

Karebear - where are you getting married??? Yeah sooo excited !!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am so excited too....I'm getting nervous and antsy now that the ticker/TK read under 400 days lol (getting close to the 1 year mark!)...

I looked at Amarante's right around the corner from you, but alas could not afford it :(  Beautiful area though.  I'm considering getting my engagement photos done at Lighthouse Point instead lol....I am getting married at Mystic Seaport instead :)  Indoor ceremony/reception unfortunately, but use of the whole seaport for photos (very excited about sunset on the water photos :) hehe)

Do you have any other vendors booked yet?
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    i was actually looking for amarante's but ran into Anthony's. It was love at first site! we booked the venue a week after we got engaged.

where do they hold ceremony's/receptions at the seaport?

we booked:
    photographer/video: king vincent storm
    DJ/Lighting: Music in Motion
    I bought my dress at mariella's in rocky hill
    hair/makeup: Naomi Martinez Salon in west hartford
    we also booked 50 rooms at the Hilton in Milford

I think that was it haha
    how about you?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They have a few locations on site there....the River Room/North Lawn and the Morgan Suites are at the restaurant Latitude 41...there is also the Boat Shed for more informal outdoor weddings

So far we just have the venue and the Justice of the Peace reserved.  I just finalized my dress selection today (found it at both Harold's in New Haven and Mariella's in Rocky Hill, but going to call around to see if I can find a better deal at other stores) and I selected my bridesmaid's dress color/designer :)  I have a meeting with a florist on Tuesday :)

Ahhh can't believe it's finally under 1 year! :)
    Anniversary

• meredithlaciemeredithlacie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards