Connecticut
Options

**crushme8602**

We went to the travel agent at AAA yesterday and are considereing Sandals in St. Lucia and Sandals in Antigua for our honeymoon.  Which Sandals in St. Lucia are you going to?  I  spent hours last night looking at the beautiful pictures online and can't decide!  When are you going?  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
215image 174image 41image

Re: **crushme8602**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    :)

We are going to St. Lucia for 12 days and splitting our time between the Sandals Grande and Regency. Our agent told us the Regency was more night life and the Grande was more relaxing. You know there are 3 Sandals in St. Lucia and you can visit all of them for the day for free, right?

Our travel agent said the only Sandals she liked better was the one in Turks and Caicos.

Let me know if you have any questions I might be able to answer!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    AngelaN611AngelaN611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, we are trying to decide between the three in St. Lucia and the one in Antigua.  Right now we are leaning toward the Grande in St. Lucia.  They all look really nice, though!  What kind of room are you staying in?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    215image 174image 41image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are staying in a HM Grande Luxe Beachfront room at thr Regency and  a PH HM Beachfront Concierge room at the Grande. It was important for us to have a balcony we could sit on at both.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards