Connecticut
Options

Vendor reviews from October 24

I cant believe I've been married for a month! We went to Maui on our honeymoon and it was the best vacation I've ever been on. Maui is unbelievable!!! We stayed in Wailea which is gorgeous!! I really cant say anything bad about any of our vendors, everyone was so great.
The Riverhouse-Amazing amazing job, they were so great to work with and catered to our every need. The room looked absolutely beautiful! Everyone said the food was delicious, I would recommend the clam chowder. It was perfect for an October new england wedding!

Studio 1923-I havent received the final product yet, but Jerome is wonderful to work with. You never even know he is taking pictures, which is really nice. He worked quickly with our bridal party so we could join cocktail hour. Hes awesome!! He even bussled my dress!!
TK&Brown Florist-Terri Krisavage created beautiful center pieces!
Fran Gagnon-Again I havent received the final product, but he was great to work with. Works really well with Jerome and has a similar style (you dont even know he's there)
Men in Black Band (Out of Boston) - The dancefloor was PACKED all night long. People were even dancing on the carpet. They had so much energy and were sooo much fun. I cant say enough good things about this band, please let me know if you are looking for a fun band!

Priscilla of Boston-Wedding dress-buying a dress there was a wonderful experience. My only complaint is that my bussle broke. Its crazy that you pay all of that money for one little thing!

Hope this helps!

Re: Vendor reviews from October 24

• Options
    aljz2010aljz2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad your wedding was so great!  Just out of curiosity, was the band super expensive??  I was looking at the website and they seem awesome, but if their are too much thant I might as well not even bother.  TIA
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I think they were pretty much in line with all of the other bands we looked at. Somewhere around 5k?? Honestly they were worth every penny (-:

• Options
    aljz2010aljz2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  I will have to show FI the website
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards