Connecticut

AW: Trash the Dress!

DH and I had our TTD session in Milford's Woodmont Beach on July 2. Just want to share the pics with you all--click here. Highly recommend Photology Studios!

Happy planning! 

Re: AW: Trash the Dress!

• Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Love. Love. Love
  • edited December 2011
    OMG Christi.... I LOVE THEM!!!!!  they came out amazing!!!  I was never sure if I could do a trash the dress but your pictures came out beyond amazing!!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely amazing...love the water ones!
    Anniversary
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Love them!  We are doing ours in September and I can't wait!!!

Any tips?
  • calindicalindi member
    5000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'll probably end up using some of your pics as my inspiration pics for my own TTD!!!  Incredible!  And I love the casual look he's got combined with the formality of your wedding dress!

I think photo 78 is my favorite!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I love TTD photos! I want to do one in NYC. 
    I love your pictures, they're amazing. 
    She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! I'm so glad we decided to do it. It was so much fun to be able to wear the dress again and not having to worry about getting it dirty! 

@megbrooks2011- Sept is a great time to do it since the weather will be a bit cooler. Definitely bring your makeup bag with you. I had to keep touching up since I was sweating profusely. I was afraid of the water still being cold but it was so great to get into after sweating in the sun for an hour. Also if you decided to do a water shoot, wear your bathing suit underneath. I made the mistake of not doing that and had to ride back to my photog's house (few blocks from the beach location) in a wet dress covered with sand and sea grass Surprised before I could change.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_aw-trash-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:6e1585d0-8412-4a7d-866c-f06c122816a1Post:8e2f12be-ea65-41e0-a4f4-69c940349e25">Re: AW: Trash the Dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll probably end up using some of your pics as my inspiration pics for my own TTD!!!  Incredible!  And I love the casual look he's got combined with the formality of your wedding dress! I think photo 78 is my favorite!
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

<div>DH was originally going to wear the full suit but then it was just way too hot and humid! I was a bit wary about him being too casual but it turned out great with the bike.</div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_aw-trash-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:6e1585d0-8412-4a7d-866c-f06c122816a1Post:aea4c965-7f44-4b87-8bd2-a157bc353f6c">Re: AW: Trash the Dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG Christi.... I LOVE THEM!!!!!  they came out amazing!!!  I was never sure if I could do a trash the dress but your pictures came out beyond amazing!!
    Posted by Amylynn1022[/QUOTE]

<div>You should totally do it! I am so glad I got to do things I couldn't do on our wedding day. Plus it was nice to re-lived that day a little with just the two of us. </div>
  • edited December 2011
    After seeing your pictures I think you have convinced me to do one!! :) so thanks for the little push!! :)
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    They look great! :)
    imageAnniversary
  • rswan412rswan412 member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    they look awesome! It must be so fun to have a reason to wear your dress just one more time :)
  • edited December 2011
    Those pictures look amazing!
    Visit The Knot! Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards