Connecticut

AW: Visual Obsession - I <3 My Photogs

So this might be a little AW-ish, but I was so surprised and happy, I had to share.

My photogs are Konrad & Piotr of Visual Obsession, a team of photogs who don't get mentioned much around here, maybe because they're relatively new.  Anyway, I got an unexpected package from UPS today (and as an aside, isn't surprise mail the best?).  There was a box with a little note that said something to the effect of, "Wedding planning can be stressful, so here's something to make it a little sweeter."  It was a box of Munson's chocolates!  For no reason at all!  Very, very cool.

Anyone else have some unexpectedly awesome vendor experiences?

Re: AW: Visual Obsession - I <3 My Photogs

• jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's soo nice of your photogs!! (o: Everyone loves Munsons chocolate! The little things are what you'll remember most about 'em!

And sadly, no... not much to report back about my vendors. I have a lot of vendors booked- but then again not a lot... Never ending story. Hahaa.
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love anyone who gave me Munson's chocolate! Mmm. How nice of them!
  • edited December 2011
    That's funny I just went to see a photographer last night and she gave me a box of chocolates & a fun coupon book, must be something now.
  • edited December 2011
    No chocolates for me, but that's just as well...FI is diabetic and I need to lose some weight haha! 
  • jennylove810jennylove810 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_aw-visual-obsession-3-photogs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:77d4eb50-82d2-48d7-8357-187db3d7fbd9Post:4cf8745f-0576-4a09-aab7-ed11d0a0c317">Re: AW: Visual Obsession - I <3 My Photogs</a>:
    [QUOTE]No chocolates for me, but that's just as well...FI is diabetic and I need to lose some weight haha! 
    Posted by ZoeTheDog[/QUOTE]

Yeahhh.. I haven't exactly opened them yet LOL!
  • edited December 2011
    Funny story, when we booked our photographer she gave us a golden wrapped gift which we thought was chocolate so I put it in back of my frig making a mental note to have it after the wedding or in case of emergency. So one night we decided to make a fire and FL said hey do we have the stuff to make a somemores so I get the marshmallows and graham crackers and I'm like hmm I remember the chocolate bar, I give it to FI and it turns out it wasn't a candy bar after all it was a book of love coupons. We had a great laugh over it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards