Connecticut

CHECK!!!! FOUND MY DRESS!!! + Bridal Shop Rave!

OMG I can't believe it!  After trying on about 20+ dresses and going to 3 bridal shops, I found THE dress!!!

First we went to David's in Orange.  The consultant was very nice and helpful, but I just didn't fall in love with anything.

Next we went to Zoe's in Stamford.  Now Kim warned me about this place, and I didn't listen (shame on me!), but she was right.  The shop was a bit of a mess and the owner was cranky, rude, and not helpful. 

Last, but most importantly, we went to Classic Brides by Eva in Statford yesterday morning.  Eva is so nice and Diddy (this cute little lady) who helped me in and out of the dresses was amazing.  I felt the most comfortable at this Bridal Salon and would definitely recommend it to any Bride!  They don't have a huge selection, but Eva told me that if there was a dress I wanted to try on, she would try to get it in as a loner sample.  Also, you can't beat their prices!! (IMO)

The first dress I tried on was the one!  But of course, I had to try on about 7 others to be sure.  Even as I was trying on the other dresses, I kept eyeing mine in the corner of the room... at the end I knew for sure, so I told my mom, FMIL, sister (MOH) and grandmother that I had just one more dress.  I put back on the first dress and a veil and walked out to the platform with a huge smile on my face.  I knew it was the ONE and even my grandmother said "that's you" :D

I started tearing up and shaking and that was it!  And I stayed in the dress for about 30 minutes as my sister tried on bridesmaid dress hahahah!

It's an Ella Rosa dress from Private Label by G.  I went in wanting a Maggie Sottero dress and almost didn't look at this at all!!!

So...here it is!  

The dress was one size to small (size 6!!) so its not laying as flat as it should over my butt LOL! 

They are going to turn it into a sweetheart neck line, my favorite!!  There is detailed beading under the bust and by my left hip there the skirt is gathered.

imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: CHECK!!!! FOUND MY DRESS!!! + Bridal Shop Rave!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards